by Arpit Jain
Northeast India is rich in both cultural heritage and natural tourist places along with the places that give the amazing view of nature and its wonders so here is the top 5 tourist places
of Northeast India.
1. Tawang Monastery: this monastery is the second oldest Monastery in the world after the Lhasa Monastery
many famous persons born here like Dalai lama ( Tawang is the most historical place in India you should
visit ones here) the serene and nature-friendly environment of this place gives an amazing view.
2. Kaziranga national park (Assam): the Kaziranga national park in Assam is the most beautiful national park in India, and this national park is the home of many endangered species.
one horn rhinoceros.
3. Mawlynnong village of Meghalaya is the cleanest village of India, in 2002 it's declared as the cleanest
village by the government of India from bamboo tower to dustbin everything here is made of wood. This village is the inspiration for the other villages.
If you visit Meghalaya then don't forget to explore this village.
4. Nathula Pass ( Sikkim): the Nathula pass on the border of India (Sikkim) and china is the calmest and
serene place, the oxygen level is low here but you can go and enjoy the journey. And at some places, pictures.
are also allowed to take with soldiers.
5. Rafting in the Siang river: Siang river is the tributary of Brahmaputra river and its the home of many tribes in
Arunachal Pradesh. Rafting in the Siang river is the most adventure that you should enjoy during your
to know more about these places you can visit here : https://tripocio.com/