1. Staring at the mirror So I can judge myself Empty hollow shell No one cares at all About my fucking soul
2. Don't mind me, I'm just invisible Emotionless is what you've made me Wouldn't mom be proud, I'm not a little boy anymore My childhood was robbed by society.
3. This anger and agony Has led to so much apathy This heartaches causing atrophy I cant believe I couldn't see What was right in front of me The pain you felt was crippling Every time you thought of me.
4. Supernova explosions take the shape of your eyes and emotion trapped in glowing Nirvana I feel frozen gift in hand, given from God I feel chosen exploding motion, I'll take your potion take my hand and become love locomotion.
5. Alcohol and cigarettes Fueled my depression You picked up the garbage I picked up the harlot I'm so fucking heartless But you never left my side Even when I left yours
6. My pain isn't the same Two seconds from going insane I need help, I need grace God willing I'll see his face Free me from my torment My brain doesn't adore me All it does it whore me
7. Apocalyptic, catastrophic Smoking blunts cant kick the habit Liquor tic I'm feeling manic Take my pills so I don't panic 8. Totally submerged Oxygen depleted Fighting with my nerves Give me fucking reasons To keep myself breathing