Anuska

@anuskaprusty



15
posts
15
works
6
following
3
followers
37.1k
words read
anuskaprusty
anuskaprusty
Anuska . 4 years ago
Akshara: The Beginning of Magic
Chapter 14: A swim in the lake "Guess who we met down the train?" Hermione asked Cho and Akshara as they seated themselves.
2
0
0
anuskaprusty
anuskaprusty
Anuska . 4 years ago
Akshara: The Beginning of Magic
Chapter 13: The Journey on the Hogwarts express The train passed bare walls as it travelled underground. It was quite boring and without human company it was depressing too. Mr.
3
0
0
anuskaprusty
anuskaprusty
Anuska . 4 years ago
Akshara: The Beginning of Magic
Chapter 12: Leaving India Akshara sat at her desk as she finished her notes on The Wand Extinguishing charm.
1
0
0
anuskaprusty
anuskaprusty
Anuska . 4 years ago
Please skip this page. Story starts from next page.
Chapter 11: School Supplies A week later the family went to Tevai for school supplies. Akshara walked as fast as she could, urging her parents to hurry up.
3
0
0
anuskaprusty
anuskaprusty
Anuska . 4 years ago
Akshara: The Beginning of Magic
Chapter 10: The Neighbours Akshara was learning to knit a scarf with her mother when the doorbell rang. Mrs. Palveru left the knitting on the bed and went downstairs to answer it.
2
0
0
anuskaprusty
anuskaprusty
Anuska . 4 years ago
Akshara: The Beginning of Magic
Chapter 9: A New Home The carriage travelled along the thin strips of the paddy fields, leaving the village further and further behind.
0
0
anuskaprusty
anuskaprusty
Anuska . 4 years ago
A Hope For Dawn
I walked by the endless river of gore, Fed by the carnage of the world.
12
0
2
anuskaprusty
anuskaprusty
Anuska . 4 years ago
Akshara: The Beginning of Magic
Chapter 8: Bye Tuyamai The next few days passed in a mixture of excitement and sadness.
1
0
0
anuskaprusty
anuskaprusty
Anuska . 4 years ago
Akshara: The Beginning of Magic
Chapter 7: Moving decisions "We'll be moving", Mr. Palveru announced at the breakfast table.
1
0
0
anuskaprusty
anuskaprusty
Anuska . 4 years ago
Akshara: The Beginning of Magic
Chapter 6: The Final Letter "And bishop to C3. Your king is checked. You lose, I win."
1
0
0
anuskaprusty
anuskaprusty
Anuska . 4 years ago
Akshara: The Beginning of Magic
Chapter 5: British Wonder Akshara awoke the next morning to the bright rays of the warm British sun. She opened her eyes and putting on her slippers, drew her curtains fully open.
16
0
0
anuskaprusty
anuskaprusty
Anuska . 4 years ago
Akshara: The Beginning of Magic
Chapter 4: A Journey to Britain " One more letter!"
2
0
0
anuskaprusty
anuskaprusty
Anuska . 4 years ago
Akshara: The Beginning of Magic
Chapter 3: Rage On The Boy Who Lived Friday was as usual for the Palverus. After Akshara and Mr. Palveru reached the bus stand, Mr. Ataravu came rushing with Chaaya.
15
0
0
anuskaprusty
anuskaprusty
Anuska . 4 years ago
Akshara: The Beginning of Magic
Chapter 2: A Letter From Ilvermorny Akshara went down the bus and stopped at a seat where a bouncy chestnut haired girl was seated, immersed in a novel. She sat down next to the chestnut haired girl a...
13
0
0
anuskaprusty
anuskaprusty
Anuska . 4 years ago
Akshara: The Beginning of Magic
Morning dawned over the small town of Tuyamai. Birds chirped and flowers bloomed giving out a heavenly scent. Akshara woke up as the luminous sunrays streamed in through her bedroom windows. Reluctant...
15
0
4