Today I fucked up by getting electrocuted by KFC Wet Wipes
Today I fucked up by getting electrocuted by KFC Wet Wipes stories
  0 likes
  •   0 comments
Share

anon
anonAnonymously Published Stories
Autoplay OFF  •  6 months ago
So this actually happened today. I was hungry around lunch and thought that I'd get some KFC after seeing all the new deals on TV. Anyway, I bought it, ate it, nothing interesting there.
By MaegaNetwork https://www.reddit.com/r/...

Today I fucked up by getting electrocuted by KFC Wet Wipes

by MaegaNetwork

So this actually happened today.

I was hungry around lunch and thought that I'd get some KFC after seeing all the new deals on TV. Anyway, I bought it, ate it, nothing interesting there.

But a little later on I noticed a bunch of those wet wipes that come with the meal just sitting on my desk. I didn't even need to use one, but I got bored and decided to open one...

with my electric plasma lighter. For anyone who doesn't know what that is, it's a lighter which uses two arcs of electricity instead of a flame.

Yeah, stupid decision already but what I hadn't realized/remembered is that the inner side of the wet wipes were lined with a metal which I assume is aluminum.

It doesn't look like it from the outside though, rather like paper.

In hindsight it makes sense to prevent moisture from getting out, but this is Today I Fucked Up not Today I Made a Conscientious Decision,

so I stupidly decided to try and hold one side of the packet, while zapping the other end with my plasma lighter.

The moment I did that I got a huge jolt (much worse than I would have thought from something like a lighter) and threw both the lighter and the packet down and clenched my hand in pain.

I think I'm going to go vegan now.

TL;DR: Tried to open a KFC wet wipe packet with electricity, got jolted and probably broke my lighter.

EDIT: Front page of Reddit, you guys are amazing! Also, I'm not actually going vegan, that was just a joke but thanks for the advice anyway!

Stories We Think You'll Love