1. Not everything you read on the Internet is fact.
2. Just… Don’t do charms. Better to avoid them.
3. Don’t wait to tell someone how you feel about them. You never know what may happen.
4. Always stick together. Splitting up in GROUPS is fine, but NEVER let ANYONE go alone.
5. You’re better off going with an acquaintance than a random stranger.
It’s true that none of us know how we would act in such a situation. It would be so traumatic that it would likely change things. But… If you keep such simple principles in mind…
Okay we all know it’s fictional but seriously. These apply to so many real life situations. Learn from CP.
Shauna out, bye~!