"I welcome him with a big smile that at the same time is tense and I think that is noticed, I continuously rub the lips and I feel so embarrassed, i’m very red, definitely.
Roger offers me the bottle of wine and I'll take it with a raised eyebrow.
- I know we can’t drink, but we couldn’t even meet outside the court! - With that I look him bad.
- And why? - I ask angrily. Roger laughs and puts his hands in his pockets.
- I don’t know, maybe because we are direct rivals? - I still don’t understand.
- But there is no regulation prohibiting to make friends! - Roger laughs and the sun returns immediately.
- I know, I was joking! I was trying to justify the wine! - Then I laugh me too and I hit him with a friendly shoulder.
- You don’t, you're Roger Federer, you can give what you want! We'll make an exception to the diet! -
Read the rest via the link in the description!