Tiah

@anodetoautumn

What better place to dream than in Paris



11
posts
11
works
23
following
24
followers
4.4k
words read
anodetoautumn
anodetoautumn
Tiah . 5 years ago
An angel in human form
V personal to me but I write about my mum a lot so I wrote this when I was 16/17 I think
3
0
1
anodetoautumn
anodetoautumn
Tiah . 5 years ago
Why do I find comfort in writing letters that I know I will never send?
2
0
1
anodetoautumn
anodetoautumn
Tiah . 5 years ago
She was her own worst enemy, pushing away the light in her life and telling herself she didn’t deserve it.
3
0
0
anodetoautumn
anodetoautumn
Tiah . 5 years ago
I was cursed with a heart big enough to love a small country
11
1
2
anodetoautumn
anodetoautumn
Tiah . 5 years ago
Serendipity
My whole life I had dreamed of you. Every aspiration in life still uncertain but the one thing that I was sure about was you. Being a mother was something I’d dreamed about since I was a little girl. ...
7
0
2
anodetoautumn
anodetoautumn
Tiah . 5 years ago
My love
3
0
1
anodetoautumn
anodetoautumn
Tiah . 5 years ago
February
February is supposed to be the month of love and appreciation, yet instead of receiving flowers or a card, you decided to take this month and throw away everything we had and could’ve had. Now every y...
2
0
1
anodetoautumn
anodetoautumn
Tiah . 5 years ago
Vulnerable
Why was I so blind to your wandering eyes? Ignoring every red flag, the constant heartache and lies. I tried for so long to be enough for you but eventually I became weak and tired. A world in which I...
4
0
1
anodetoautumn
anodetoautumn
Tiah . 5 years ago
Self love
You were drowning me with your words, making me feel as though I was living a fairytale but it was merely a novel worth writing about. I tried to love you but whilst doing that I was losing myself in ...
3
0
1
anodetoautumn
anodetoautumn
Tiah . 5 years ago
Hungry heart
I often wonder if you regret taking me for granted, if you ever think of me and know in the back of your mind that maybe things could’ve worked out the way I know we had both hoped at one point- I had...
4
0
0
anodetoautumn
anodetoautumn
Tiah . 5 years ago
Muse
A muse is something I’ve never had, but what is a writer without a muse? That was until you came along, making me feel things I’ve never felt and teaching me how to love in ways I never knew existed. ...
3
0
1