Angelamarie1331

@angmarie13



7
posts
7
works
0
following
1
followers
9.8k
words read
angmarie13
angmarie13
Angelamarie1331 . 3 years ago
I let people in today but I still don't think I can ever give 100% of myself again. its hard and I want to but my past has taught me with failed relationships with people I gave my whole self too. People I thought would be there forever. I have had fri...
0
0
angmarie13
angmarie13
Angelamarie1331 . 3 years ago
When you get your heart broken for the first time, you can’t imagine loving someone else again or having someone else love you. You’re not sure what to do with yourself because you don’t understand why the person you loved so much just walked out on yo...
You fall in love more then once
16
0
0
angmarie13
angmarie13
Angelamarie1331 . 3 years ago
The truth What it's really like to love and be married to a man with the disease of addiction. His voice was on the other end of the phone, except its not really my husband, not the same loving man I married 27mo ago, not the same man who promised we ...
The truth about being married too an addict
0
0
angmarie13
angmarie13
Angelamarie1331 . 3 years ago
"I HAD TO LET YOU GO" While you stayed out for hours, days, and even weeks, I waited for you. While you locked yourself in the bathroom to self-medicate, I prayed for you. While you made up countless amounts of lies and excuses, I covered for you. ...
Letting go of the love of my life lost to addiction
3
0
0
angmarie13
angmarie13
Angelamarie1331 . 3 years ago
Love will damage you more than any drug... When love scars, it cuts deep. The pain isn’t easily forgotten and usually cannot be willfully forgotten. When you hurt the one you love enough, they won’t come back to you. And because you still love them som...
Scars of love.
3
0
0
angmarie13
angmarie13
Angelamarie1331 . 3 years ago
Dear Johns To all the John's who thought I was attracted to them...I'm here to let you know the act is what you paid for. you may have had my body but you would never get my soul. I had saw through all of your attempts to come across as caring. When y...
In 2018 I was kidnapped and Tortured. Sold like a piece of property this is to the ones who looked the other way and purchased me the ones that are the reason these people still do this.
15
0
0
angmarie13
angmarie13
Angelamarie1331 . 3 years ago
This is my Last Goodbye. It breaks me to say goodbye to you. In fact, I wanted with every fiber of my being for us to make it. I wanted the words you say not to be lies. I wanted to prove that your reputation wasn't what everyone said it was. I wanted...
Goodbye to the man I loved forever I wrote this in 2019
12
0
0