1. Smiling can make you happy (even when you're not)
Remember that mind-body connection we were just talking about? Well, it turns out that the simple act of smiling sends a message to your brain that you're happy.
2. Smiling can make others happy.
"When you're smilin', the whole world smiles with you." Ever heard that song, made famous by Louis Armstrong? Well, it's true.
3. Smiling makes you more attractive.
Ever wonder why are we always asked to smile in photos? Because people usually look their best—and happiest—when smiling.
4. Smiling can help you de-stress.
Smiling may help to reduce symptoms associated with anxiety. When that smile signals to your brain that you're feeling happy (even though you're not really feeling happy...yet), your body will us
5. Smiling can help you land a job.
You can't just wear that suit; you have to wear it with a smile.