Abhishikta

@alotlikelove

Storyteller



6
posts
6
works
31
following
16
followers
3.4k
words read
alotlikelove
alotlikelove
Abhishikta . 4 years ago
Girl: A lot more than what the world knows her to be.
A girl, is a symbol. She is a symbolism, an expression, an epitome. A girl portrays so many vivid colors at the same time. A girl lives so many lives at the same time. A girl bears so many expressions...
26
0
2
alotlikelove
alotlikelove
Abhishikta . 4 years ago
Fog
Fog isn't only what we see it to be. Fog isn't only what we feel it to be. Fog isn't only nature's belonging. Fog is one of the most unique way of representing the human mind. The human mind is as fog...
28
0
3
alotlikelove
alotlikelove
Abhishikta . 4 years ago
The Transformation
Oh that day! I still remember every minute details as they often come in my faded memory. How hard I tried to reach out my hands in an attempt to stop you. How hard I begged of you not to leave me alo...
56
0
4
alotlikelove
alotlikelove
Abhishikta . 4 years ago
Playing the blame game.
You left me without asking me whether even I wanted the same. You tore me apart without asking me if I was strong enough to be torn apart. You desolated me without knowing the fact that I was already ...
24
0
4
alotlikelove
alotlikelove
Abhishikta . 4 years ago
Numb.
As I went and stood in the verandah, the wet floor froze my feet making them numb. But in those few minutes, all I cared for is the two sources of water that fell;
25
0
2
alotlikelove
alotlikelove
Abhishikta . 4 years ago
A different memory loss.
Days have passed. Months have passed. Years have passed. It's been years that I have lost my power to recollect memories. It's both good and bad in different ways. While I can stay away from my bad pa...
33
0
4