1. You are 1 person, out of 7 billion people on 1 planet out of 8 planets orbiting 1 star, out of 300 billion stars in one galaxy out of 2 trillion galaxies.
2. If you fall into a black hole, you will able to see both the universe beginning and ending due to time dilation.
3. Moon is constantly moving away from the earth whereas the Andromeda galaxy is constantly moving towards the earth Millions of years from now, people will see a tiny moon, But a huge galaxy in the night sky
In 3.75 billion years, the milky way and Andromeda galaxies will collide Eventually 2 will collide to form a giant elliptical galaxy.
4.Our galaxy milky way is 105,700 light years wide. It would take a spacecraft 450,000,000 years to travel to the center of our galaxy.
5. A Wormhole can link to different times Once you travel using the wormhole, you would stuck wherever you land, as you won't find a wormhole back to the same location in the same universe.
6. Supernova is a rare phenomenon when a massive star reaches it last evolutionary stage, exploding and become extremely bright. Astronomers say that in 2022 there will be a supernova you can see with the naked eye.
7. There is floating water in the space. There is massive water vapor cloud which hold 140 trillion times the mass of water in earth's ocean somewhere around 10 billion light years away.
8. The world we know operates with 3 dimensions But the universe operates with 10 dimensions.
Beyond Us We cannot travel beyond a certain distance in space, because our life span is limited to 100 years
We can't see higher dimensions as we're trapped in the three dimensional world.
Thanks Will Be Back Soon