Anju

@akdiary



12
posts
12
works
0
following
2
followers
10.7k
words read
akdiary
akdiary
Anju . 2 years ago
HOLD ME
What it feels when you want to love someone forever, but God has some other plans, and you have to leave your love forever.
0
0
akdiary
akdiary
Anju . 3 years ago
Christmas Wonderland
Whispering the chaos, i untangled his ferrari emotions with the soft landing of words under the blue heaven. Walking towards me, he catnapped in my arms for a while and kissed my sprightly eyes waitin...
3
0
0
akdiary
akdiary
Anju . 4 years ago
Just friend!
Emotions running out through words
1
0
0
akdiary
akdiary
Anju . 4 years ago
A change!
A girl, known for her loneliness, changed herself......but for whom? Then a page turned back, and took me to different shades of her life...
17
0
2
akdiary
akdiary
Anju . 4 years ago
Unknown!
Why the feeling seems the same, for an unknown again....? The flawless flying heart was acting dramatically..... asking the mind to love him.
2
0
0
akdiary
akdiary
Anju . 5 years ago
WAITING....
checking the phone after every 2 min ,waiting for his messages... This has become a routine of that girl who loved her guy
2
0
0
akdiary
akdiary
Anju . 5 years ago
I wish I could!
I wish, i could say you, to love me back.....as i love you I wish you could feel the same for me, the way i feel for you.....
3
0
0
akdiary
akdiary
Anju . 5 years ago
GOODBYE
Life has just started, lost myself.....loosing the essence of your closeness , as time is passing....
4
0
0
akdiary
akdiary
Anju . 5 years ago
SOLITARY LOVE
My Solitary heart knows only you! Can't say anything about the best moment...
16
0
2
akdiary
akdiary
Anju . 5 years ago
Summer- My Story
The realization of my love is a sequel of weathers... Journey begun from the warmth that i felt..
12
0
2
akdiary
akdiary
Anju . 5 years ago
Glimpses of Past
Closed eyes showed a world that was yours....through a silent rhytm, that my heart followed.......
15
0
0
akdiary
akdiary
Anju . 5 years ago
MY LOVE- A DREAM
A guy with a beautiful and pure soul made me fall in his world..... As the time was heading ...I was going deeper and deeper.
38
0
1