Commaful is supported by readers. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This does not affect who we choose to review or what we recommend. Learn more
I am a young woman born in Malawi Africa, I was raised in the United States. I have a beautiful daughter and a handsome son, I adore them very much, they are my daily inspiration. I have six siblings and two very loving parents.
See their work:
- 1 How And When Did You Get Started Writing?
- 2 What Does Literary Success Look Like To You?
- 3 What Actionable Tips And Tricks Do You Have For New Writers That They Can Apply Now On Their Journey As Budding Writers?
- 4 What Are Common Traps For Aspiring Writers?
- 5 If You Could Tell Your Younger Writing Self Anything, What Would It Be?
- 6 What Are Your Favorite Books? Fiction And/ Or Non-Fiction?
- 7 Anything You’d Like To Plug?
- 8 Join the Commaful Storytelling Community
How And When Did You Get Started Writing?
I have always been a writer, since the day I knew how to spell words. I started with poems, the playful childlike poems that kids create in their childhood walk to being an adult. Yes, I was a playful writer, my poems were filled with love, friendship and innocence. I will tell you the truth though, it was when I turned 26 years old that I truly felt like a writer. Everything about my writing was different, life made sure it gave me enough lessons and experiences to truly know how to bleed in black and white.
What Does Literary Success Look Like To You?
Getting my name printed in the New York times as one of the best selling authors
What Actionable Tips And Tricks Do You Have For New Writers That They Can Apply Now On Their Journey As Budding Writers?
The secret to being a successful creator is to keep creating. Never let anyone stop you or discourage you from going on your path, it is yours for a reason. Never stop dreaming bigger than the average person, because you are unstoppable
What Are Common Traps For Aspiring Writers?
Comparing personal success to the next person. We all need to remember, it is not a race, we just happen to be heading in the same direction.
If You Could Tell Your Younger Writing Self Anything, What Would It Be?
Be proud of yourself, you are meant for greatness.
What Are Your Favorite Books? Fiction And/ Or Non-Fiction?
Anything You’d Like To Plug?
Check out my YouTube Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCk4aMZgGqNHgjtyItNaXDkw
- A Long Journey Writing With Brent Hartinger
- Inspiration Is Everywhere With Zena Okoroafor
- Ignoring Inner Doubt With Author Autumn M. Birt
Join the Commaful Storytelling Community
Commaful takes everything you love about stories and makes it a bite-sized, on-the-go experience. Fanfiction? Poetry? Short stories? You’ll find it all!